Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Truth Hair! Milly, Liberty and Froujke

Posted by Unknown at 9:18 PM
So here's a quick post of new-ish Truth Hairs I love. These are all mesh hairs, and in the case of Liberty and Milly - they come with huds for coloring the ribbon or pins respectively. My one small complaint with Truth Mesh hair is that I wish he would provide more than one size, as all of his mesh hairs seems to be a little too big for my head which is an average size. I'm sure there's some folks who'd like a bigger size also, just a thought. The other thing is that I wish he'd include some flexi add on pieces so that the mesh doesn't look so much like a helmet. Mesh is better than sculpts in the helmet area but it still could use work in my humble opinion. Anyway, other than that, as I have for a long time, I love Truth hair and the beautiful styles and textures used. I think that Froukje is my favorite of these three, it's such a simple and elegant do for just about any kind of event you can think of.

As usual, click the pic for a bigger 1024x1024 view.



I am wearing the Ellio Bikini from Boom @ Collabor88 for July in salt striped and the Belleza Lily v2 skin Tan #3. I'm wearing the included dark brows and hair base layers with it. My lipstick layers are from Mock Cosmetics, my eyeshadow layers are from Kosh and my liner/lash layers are from Boom. Eyes are from Ikon, nails from Mandala (super long nail palette) and pose is from Purple Poses.

If you have questions about what I do to edit my photos, please see above on the page Picture Editing vs Straight from SL :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

 

Jewel's View © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot