Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dressed for a Tea Party!

Posted by Unknown at 3:42 PM
Here's an adorable and very girly Tea Party Pink look I put together. Hope you like it!





Credits:

Shape - Mine
Skin - MyDear Rosanne Medium C cup makeup 3
Hair - Exile - Midnight in Paris Marone
Lashes - Redgrave - Eyelashes 37 - Extended
Makeup Layers - Mock Cosmetics - Honoriable Liner and Andromeda Lashes Noir, Lucir Lipgloss in Cabaret
Skirt - Sn@tch - Sn@tch n Grab Special Organza Skirts Pack - Pink (modified to a deeper pink)
Top - The Sea Hole - Annis Lace Tops 2 Pack - Champagne - Barley Sheer  (double layered)
Shoes - Redgrave - Rose
Necklace - Whippet & Buck - Love is a Deserter Necklace Pink
Bracelet - Whippet & Buck - Diamond and Pearl Bracelet Stack Rose
Earrings - Tres Beau - Ribbon Pearl Earrings (I modified the little ribbons to pink to match the other items) I think these are also an in store gift or possibly were a  Mimi's Choice gift.

Click the post title to read my commentary below :)

I wanted to put together a super girly, darling outfit and I had been wearing another color of these gorgeous organza skirts from Sn@tch when also Redgrave released the Rose shoes. I make it a point to shop Sn@tch regularly even though I probably don't fit the definition of grunge but as you can see the items there are very wearable in all kinds of looks. Also, I really love all the shoes Redgrave has been releasing since they teamed up with Kalnin's... great value for the money too, 690L for a super easy hud system and several colors all in one! The Rose shoes seemed to be the perfect footwear to go with the look since they sport the lace trim and pretty flower on the toe. I was looking for something in a champagne color in my inventory and came up with these beautiful little tops from the Sea Hole. Her textures are always so beautiful in my humble opinion. Then I remembered I'd bought these ribbon accessories from Whippet and Buck at Truth District and they matched perfectly - so dainty and feminine - and the last thing to add was the Midnight in Paris hair with it's bow trim to keep on with the whole ribbons and pearls sort of idea. I've been wearing this skin near constantly since I bought it, the Rosanne Skin from My Dear. I really love the sweet face and choices you get not to mention that the whole fatpack in one tone is only 1200L!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

 

Jewel's View © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot